- What is the function of SpO2?
SpO2 monitor measures the oxygen level in your blood.
- How does Fire-Boltt Beast Pro estimate how many calories I've burned?
Fire-Boltt Beast Pro estimates the number of calories burned based on your heart rate, activity duration, steps taken, distance covered, height, weight and age.
- How do I track my heart rate with my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro?
Fire-Boltt 360 Pro can detect heart rate both manually or automatically. You can track your heart rate with Da Fit App.
- Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro?
You can see heart rate on your Fire-Boltt Beast pro smartwatch provided you are wearing it on your wrist and there is no space between the watch and wrist. For detailed analysis, you can check the Da Fit app.
- Does this watch synchronize the sleep if the app is not connected?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Beast Pro will measure your sleep even if not connected with the app. The data will be synced to the app, once connected. You can also view your daily sleep data on your smartwatch.
- Does it have a Pedometer?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Beast Pro comes with an in-built pedometer.
- Does Fire-Boltt Beast Pro has female health tracking option?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Beast Pro comes with a female health tracking feature