- Does Fire-Boltt 360 have a full touch screen display?
Yes, Fire-Boltt 360 features a full touch screen display.
- Is Fire-Boltt 360 shockproof?
No, Fire-Boltt 360 is not shockproof. Please avoid dropping it from a height as the watch may get damaged.
- Is Fire-Boltt 360 waterproof?
Yes. Yes it has an IP67 rating. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP67 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes. Note: it can be used in shower. However, do avoid sauna, hot water bath and ocean water as the moisture and salty water can damage the band.
- Can Fire-Boltt 360 be used while swimming?
Yes, you can use your Fire-Boltt BSW003 while swimming. The Fire-Boltt BSW002 is IP67 rated and splash resistant only. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP67 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
- Can I take a photo with Fire-Boltt 360?
Fire-Boltt 360 does not feature a camera.
- What all notifications can I get on my Fire-Boltt 360?
You get notifications for SMS, Calls, calendar, email, WhatsaApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viber, Gmail, Outlook, Snapchat Telegram and Slack, as long as the notification feature is turned on and your phone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range and in sync.
- Can we reject calls from Fire-Boltt 360?
Yes, you can reject calls from the smartwatch.
- Does Fire-Boltt 360 have Gesture control?
Yes, Fire-Boltt 360 comes with a Gesture control that turns on the display when you raise your wrist to look at the screen.
- Can Fire-Boltt 360 store and play music?
Fire-Boltt 360 has a remote music control feature that controls music and the track volume playing on your phone as long as your smartphone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range. However, it cannot be used to store music.
- Can I use my earbuds and my Fire-Boltt 360 at a time with the same smartphone?
Yes, both earbuds and Fire-Boltt 360 can be paired with your smartphone at the same time.
- What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt 360?
The Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt 360 is 10 meters.
- Can it play music to Bluetooth headset?
Fire-Boltt 360 can control the music played through your smartphone as long as it is connected and synced with the app. The Fire-Boltt 360 can also control music played via Bluetooth headset as long as the smartphone is paired with earphones and the smartwatch.
- Does it have an always-on screen feature?
No, Fire-Boltt 360 does not have an always-on screen.
- Can we change the watch face?
It has over 100+ unique watch faces, which can be downloaded from Da Fit App
- How do I increase brightness of my Fire-Boltt 360?
You can set the brightness from the watch. Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Brightness and adjust it as per your convenience.
- How do I use the stopwatch on my Fire-Boltt 360?
Go to Stopwatch on your smartwatch. Press Play to start. Press Lap to create laps. Press Play again to pause. Tap Stopwatch to go back. See how it's done in this video here
- What sensors does the Fire-Boltt 360 have?
Fire-Boltt 360 features HR sensor and SpO2 sensor.
- Does Fire-Boltt 360 have GPS?
No, Fire-Boltt 360 does not have GPS.
- What are the accessories included with Fire-Boltt 360?
Fire-Boltt 360 comes with one user manual and magnetic charging cable.
- Can I reduce vibration level in my Fire-Boltt 360?
No, there is no option to reduce the vibration level in Fire-Boltt 360.