- Can I use Fire-Boltt Buds 1300 as a single earbud while listening to music?
Yes, you can. Place one earbud inside the case and use the other one and pair it with your device.
- Do Fire-Boltt Buds 1300 have a touch feature to change tracks?
Yes, you can change tracks by tapping the earbuds. Tap left earbud for 2 seconds to go to the previous track. Tap right earbud for 2 seconds to go to the next track.
The call quality is good as long as the network is good and there are no disturbances in the surroundings.
- During calls is the audio available in both ears?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Buds 1300 support stereo mode during calls.
- What is the internal memory?
Fire-Boltt Buds 1300 do not have any internal memory.
- Does it announce caller name or number on incoming calls?
No, it doesn’t.
- What is the exact use of that case?
The case works as a charging and holding case for the Fire-Boltt Buds 1300 earbuds on the go.
- Is noise cancellation available?
No, Noise Cancellation is not available.
- Are Fire-Boltt Buds 1300 waterproof?
Fire-Boltt Buds 1300 earbuds have an IPX2 water resistance.
- What are the colour options?
Fire-Boltt Buds 1300 come in only 2 colours-Black, White